*Both blue and red bags are embroidered with Avid4 logo!
Osprey’s Jet 18 is a daypack loaded with features also found on Osprey’s adult packs. The mesh back panel provides ventilation and the fleece-lined shoulder harness is comfortable all day long. A webbing hip belt with mesh wings and a sternum strap keep the pack stable, even when the wearer is running full tilt.
This top-loading pack has number of pockets to keep your kid organized. The external zippered pocket is perfect for snacks or lip balm while the internal zippered pocket is good for small items that need a more secure home. Dual stretch mesh side pockets give youngsters a place to store new found outdoor treasures such as shiny rocks or colorful leaves. There’s also a stretch mesh pocket on the shoulder strap for easy access to an energy bar or fruit roll up. An external reservoir pocket makes refills easy and reduces the chance of moisture inadvertently entering the main compartment. Because Osprey knows the secret to a happy kid is warmth and the secret to warmth is always having one dry layer.
- Small external zippered pocket for sundries
- Lower web loop attachment points for lashing extra gear
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets for water bottles or snacks
- Small internal zippered pocket secures small items
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quick storage
- External reservoir sleeve makes refilling easy
- Stretch mesh harness pocket is sized for a phone
- Top load access to main compartment is clean and simple
- Fixed top lid zippered pocket for small items
- Under lid zippered pocket for secure storage
- Upper side compression straps stabilize the load
- Fleece lined with no edge seam for comfortable fit and feel
- Ridge molded foam creates a lightweight, yet supportive and ventilated back panel